- What exactly is IPTV?
it’s one of the most asked FAQ, IPTV which is also known as Internet Protocol Television is were internet is being used as a medium to send television channels to your TV at home. In other words, you use your internet connection to watch the TV Channels, movies and TV shows without an antenna or a dish.
What’s different with IPTV?
Well, when you get a dish TV connection, it is important to install the dish connection and decoder. However, you don’t need to go through all that hassle with IPTV. You will be able to use the existing broadband connection to get media content. This is a cheaper and a hassle free alternative to traditional satellite TV.
Requirements for IPTV?
In fact, to use IPTV you need to be equipped with a high speed broadband connection. Speed of the broadband connection should be at least 4Mbps.
How to determine speed and quality?
It is important to make sure that you have appropriate speed needed for media streaming throughout the day. You can use www.speedtest.net to check your broadband connection speed. Then you can make a decision on how to proceed.
Is it possible to use IPTV in an apartment?
Sure, you will be able to use IPTV in an apartment. All you need to have is a high speed internet connection to the apartment. It is a good alternative available to consider, especially when a dish cannot be installed at your property.
Can I purchase IPTV as an alternative to satellite service?
Yes, it is possible for you to purchase IPTV as an alternative to satellite service. You don’t need to buy a dish and you can get the connection with your existing broadband connection.
Why can’t I access my account?
After purchasing your IPTV Subscription, we will send your m3u list or the portal to your email within 24 hours. Then you should follow our instructions to get your IPTV Service up and running. You must ensure having your device connected to the internet and supports IPTV
Can people outside United States, United Kingdom and Canada access IPTV?
Right, you can get IPTV Subscription anywhere in the world . Click here to subscribe.
Can I use the subscription on multiple devices?
Well, you can use your IPTV subscription on multiple devices. However, you will only be able to watch the channels content on one device only at the same time.
What are the payment options?
You can pay for your service through PayPal. Payments will be taken via a secure gateway and there aren’t any hidden fees.
When will I get my subscription activated?
Your subscription will be activated from the moment where you receive login credentials. You might or might not be able to get the credentials immediately. If you don’t receive immediately, you don’t need to worry because the email will come to you eventually.
How can I check the IPTV device?
- As the first thing, you need to ensure that activation details are correct.
- Then you need to make sure that the internet connection is working.
- Make sure that other devices connected to the network, such as your laptop is not overloading the network and consuming bandwidth.
- Ensure having a download speed of at least 4Mbps and upload speed of 1Mbps.
- Reboot the device, wait for 30 seconds and turn it on.
- Kindly make sure that you have connected the device to router via Ethernet cable, instead of Wi-Fi.
- If there is an issue with connection, you should double check credentials on another device.
- You can visit whatismyip.com, copy your IPD address and send us to restore.
- Check if the device has got latest firmware updates and app has got latest software updates.
- Double check the download speed on your computer.
- Check if there are any bandwidth consuming apps are running. If so, you need to quit them.
- Connect with your ISP and see if there is an issue in your area.
- Try to uninstall and reinstall the app.
My channels are not working. What should I do?
We are looking forward to provide you with the best possible service at all times. Therefore, we ensure that content is streamed to you at all times.
If your channels are not working, you can try the following methods.
- Wait for several minutes and see. We will do a reboot or swap the channels if required.
- Then you need to check if you are having the issue with only one channel or all channels.
- Try rebooting your the device. You should wait for 30 seconds before turning it on.
- Ensure connecting your device to the internet via an Ethernet cable.
What should I do with channel issues?
If you are having an issue with a channel, you need to switch to another channel. This happens due to issues from the channel provider, which are beyond our control. You can take a look back at the channel after some time and it will work.
I see buffering on channels. What could be the reason?
High internet traffic or slow internet speeds is the main reason behind this. If someone in your house is using the broadband connection to download or upload something, this can happen. You need to disconnect all users from the broadband connection and try again.
On the other hand, you need to make sure that your device is connected to internet via a direct LAN Ethernet connection. If you are on Wi-Fi, there is a high possibility for you to see buffering. If this is not possible, you should move the device closer to the router.
All my channels are blank. What should I do?
In case if you are using a AVOV or MAG set top box, you will need to do a hard reset in the device. You can do this on your own. All you have to do is to turn it off, unplug and replug.
If you are on Kodi, you should clear your cache. Or else, you can even re-install Kodi.
Some channels provide only sounds. What should I do?
This happens due to an issue with settings.
You need to go to settings in the device or app. Then you need to select Native as Decoder. You can do a restart and you will see videos with sounds.
Some channels are not working (broken voice or black screen)?
We cannot confirm if it is due to an issue in the channel or due to an issue in your internet speed. You can double check your internet connection and wait.
The M3U link isn’t working. What should I do?
If the M3U link isn’t working, you can check it on your PC with VLC. If you can see that it is working on the PC, there’s something wrong in your end. At the time of entering M3U link, you need to make sure that you don’t keep a space. You can contact us for troubleshooting assistance.
I cannot watch content. Have I been blocked?
You need to check if your account is being used on another device. You can use the account only on one device at the same time.
If it is taking place, you can visit www.whatismyip.com, take a screenshot of your IP and send us. We will help you to get it fixed. Otherwise, your account might even get banned due to our automated security policies.
We will only restore accounts for two times after banning. If that happens over and over again, you need to contact us.
My account is not working on the STB or MAG BOX Emulator. Why is it?
- Firstly, you should check if you have entered the correct MAC address.
- Secondly, you should ensure that there is recommended internet speed.
- Thirdly, you need to get the device wired to the router.
- You need to ensure that specs of the device are powerful enough for streaming.
- If you are using a STB emulator, you should setup it accordingly.
- Wipe the cache in your STB emulator.
- If you are using a MAG BOX, you should restart it.